- Place the California Weaving Cap on the head. Tie securely._
- Using the supplied hook, pull hair through cap._
- Mix bleach into a thick creamy almost paste-like consistency. Use a thickener when using a tint for a thicker mixture._
- Apply mixture to hair pulled through cap. Completely cover hair with bleach or tint mixture._
- Cover head with plastic bag prior to applying heat._
- Use heat lamps or dryer to process.
- When desired color or lightening is achieved, rinse mixture from hair._
- Only shampoo the hair pulled through the cap._
- DO NOT REMOVE CAP. Rinse off shampoo. Gently towel blot hair._
- You can now apply a color toner to the lightened hair. Process according to manufacturer's directions._
- After processing, rinse color toner from hair.
- Remove cap, shampoo and style._
No warranty or liability by company for use other than intended._