All-In-One Bleaching Kit: Complete kit for beautiful damage-free hair bleaching. Includes: (1) pair of gloves, (1) professional tint brush, (1) 40 Vol Cream Peroxide 118mL, (1) Bleach Powder 28 g, and (1) Intrabond Serum Additive 9ml, (1) Intrabond Hair repairing Complex Hair Mask 50 ml, and (1) instructions.
Fast Hair Lightening Action: Features a 40 Volume developer to get you the brightest, lightest manes, plus a concentrated bleach powder formula for a more controlled lightening action. Perfect for highlighting, creating beautiful streaks, hair tipping, and frosting.
Repairs & Protects Your Hair: Features the Intrabond Hair Repairing Complex that effectively repairs damaged hair bonds while protecting hair without affecting levels of lift after the bleaching process. Optimal hair structure achieved!
Salon-Quality Hair Bleaching Results: Perfect hair treatment when you’re you’re looking to lift and bleach your hair without breaking the bank! Safe, easy-to-use, and effective, you’ll thank yourself later for swapping those expensive salon visits with this DIY hair bleach kit.
CHECK THE TIMING CHART BEFORE YOU BEGIN! READ THIS FIRST!
1. Hair should be clean and dry (No shampoo for at least 24 hours prior).
2. Protect your clothing during the application and cover any and all surfaces that may come in contact with the bleach mixture.
3. Wear gloves while handling, mixing and applying.
4. Do a strand test to determine approximate processing time. See instructions in “Strand Test” section.
5. Use non-metallic containers or utensils around the bleach mixture.
6. When opening packet, hold away from face and avoid inhaling contents.
7. Do not use on eyebrows or eyelashes.
8. Do not use on hair that has been processed with metallic dyes, henna or has been previously bleached.
9. Don’t perm over bleached hair.
10. Do not apply if skin is broken or abraded.
11. Do not apply directly to scalp. Keep at least ¼” off scalp.
12. Do not shampoo prior to application.
13. Wait 24 hours before another chemical process.
14. Keep away from heat and children.
15. Do not store any unused mixture. Discard immediately after use.
CAUTION: Do not use on eyebrows or lashes. To do so may cause blindness. If mixture gets into eyes, flush with a large amount of water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention. Keep bleach off scalp at all times. This product contains ingredients that may cause irritation to some people.
It is recommended to do a preliminary alergy test. Do not apply to any skin or scalp with open wounds or sores. Bleach must remain moist during
processing. Keep away from heat or flame. Store in a cool, dry place. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.