Mood Switch Heat-Activated Temporary Hair Color - Black to Lilac
- Buy 2 for $11.00 each and save 8%
Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Thermal Activated Pigment, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PVP, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Orange 4 (CI15510), Blue 1 (CI142090), Ext. Violet 2 (CI60730)
HOW TO USE
- Wear gloves.
- Hair should be clean and dry. Make sure that there are no styling products in your hair prior to the application. A light shampoo is OK; a conditioner is not recommended.
- Dip the hair color sponge applicator into the jar to apply color. Apply directly onto the entire section of hair where hair color is desired.
- Work the product into the hair using the sponge and make sure to cover the hair completely with the color.
- Dry the section with a blow-dryer on the medium/ hot setting. Make sure that you dry the top and bottom of the hair section. While blow-drying the hair, work the section with your fingers to separate the hair.
- The hair will transform into another color as you apply heat. When you remove the heat, the hair will slowly return to the original color that you first applied.
PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and Bisphenol A which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov