HOW TO USE
- Wear gloves.
- Hair should be clean and dry. Make sure that there are no styling products in your hair prior to the application. A light shampoo is OK; a conditioner is not recommended.
- Dip the hair color sponge applicator into the jar to apply color. Apply directly onto the entire section of hair where hair color is desired.
- Work the product into the hair using the sponge and make sure to cover the hair completely with the color.
- Dry the section with a blow-dryer on the medium/ hot setting. Make sure that you dry the top and bottom of the hair section. While blow-drying the hair, work the section with your fingers to separate the hair.
- The hair will transform into another color as you apply heat. When you remove the heat, the hair will slowly return to the original color that you first applied.
- Temporary hair color rinses out in just one wash.
PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and Bisphenol A which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov