- Ultimate Platinum Blonde Boost: Kick some serious brass with our Punky Colour Platinum Blonde Toner! This semi-permanent conditioning hair color toner is here to make your bold blonde dreams come true.
Remove corny brass tones so you can nail the exact color you want to put on. No more dull and flat tones, get vibrant hair that truly shines. Gorgeous platinum blonde vibes comin' at ya!
- Nourish and Style: It's all good! This Punky Colour conditioning toner is packed with a blend of top-quality ingredients that not only transform your hair but also keep it healthy and nourished.No damaged, brittle, and dry hair! No harsh chemicals and paraben-free. It's vegan-friendly and cruelty-free, you know you're doing the right thing!
- Instant Hair Magic: So easy! Each spill-resistant tub gives you 3.5 fl oz of brass-away color. Just spread this Punky Colour Platinum Blonde Tone all over and let its super creamy texture glide through your hair. No need for fancy equipment or expensive products. It's just you, your gloves, and your brush! Become a true hair artist, you can cancel that salon appointment now.
- Semi-Permanent Blonde Brilliance: Beautiful and vibrant hair for longer! That's what you get with this Punky Colour Blonde Toner. It's semi-permanent, and lets you stay brass-free for up to 35 washes. Switch it up, perfect for the creative spirit! No long-time commitment, just perfect color on demand. Embrace the confidence that comes with perfectly toned, dazzling platinum-blonde hair
- Shampoo hair and dry.
- Use petroleum jelly or baby oil around hairline and on ears.
- Use rubber gloves and apply color evenly from hair roots to ends with a tinting brush.
- Comb through. Leave on approximately 15-30 minutes and then rinse out. Dispose of remaining mixture. Wash hands after application.
- Color will fade out with each shampoo and may last for 5-40 washes. Color may last longer depending upon type, condition, and porosity of hair. For best results, apply to dry, bleached hair first and do not condition.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Parra num Liquidum, Huile minérale), Stearalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ceteareth-20, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain: Basic Orange 31, Basic Red 51, Basic Yellow 87, Basic Blue 3 (CI 51004), Basic Blue 7 (CI 42595), Basic Blue 54 (CI 11052), Basic Orange 1 (CI 11320), Basic Red 2 (CI 50240), Basic Violet 2 (CI 42520), Basic Violet 13 (CI 42536), Basic Violet 14 (CI 42510), Yellow 10 (CI 47005), Basic Yellow 29
CAUTION: PLEASE READ
- Do not use in the eye area. To do so may cause blindness.
- Avoid contact with skin or clothing as staining will result.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test should first be made.
- To test: use soap, water or alcohol to clean a small area of skin behind ear or on inner surface of forearm. Apply small quantity of hair color to area and allow it to dry. If no irritation or inflammation is apparent, it may be assumed that no hypersensitivity to the dye exists. Do not continue to use in case of irritation. The test should be carried out before each application.
- First Aid: Eyes - flush with water immediately and continuously for 15 minutes, remove contact lenses if used, and consult medical personnel. Skin - rinse with water. Ingestion - consult medical personnel.