Keep Things White-Hot with Punky Colour
Kick some serious brass with this must-have platinum blonde toner from Punky! Use it with our Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Colors for pristine, sparkling platinum blonde hues that will help lighter shades like pastel pink, lavender, grey and more really shine. Get outrageous color on bleached or chemically-treated hair. Create a brilliant highlight effect on darker hair.
- Semi-Permanent conditiong hair color.
- Outrageous color on bleached or chemically-treated hair.
- No peroxide required.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Parra num Liquidum, Huile minérale), Stearalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ceteareth-20, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain: Basic Orange 31, Basic Red 51, Basic Yellow 87, Basic Blue 3 (CI 51004), Basic Blue 7 (CI 42595), Basic Blue 54 (CI 11052), Basic Orange 1 (CI 11320), Basic Red 2 (CI 50240), Basic Violet 2 (CI 42520), Basic Violet 13 (CI 42536), Basic Violet 14 (CI 42510), Yellow 10 (CI 47005), Basic Yellow 29
- Shampoo hair and dry.
- Use petroleum jelly or baby oil around hairline and on ears.
- Use rubber gloves and apply color evenly from hair roots to ends with a tinting brush.
- Comb through. Leave on approximately 15-30 minutes and then rinse out. Dispose of remaining mixture. Wash hands after application.
- Color will fade out with each shampoo and may last for 5-40 washes. Color may last longer depending upon type, condition, and porosity of hair. For best results, apply to dry, bleached hair first and do not condition.
CAUTION: PLEASE READ
- Do not use in the eye area. To do so may cause blindness.
- Avoid contact with skin or clothing as staining will result.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test should first be made.
- To test: use soap, water or alcohol to clean a small area of skin behind ear or on inner surface of forearm. Apply small quantity of hair color to area and allow it to dry. If no irritation or inflammation is apparent, it may be assumed that no hypersensitivity to the dye exists. Do not continue to use in case of irritation. The test should be carried out before each application.
- First Aid: Eyes - flush with water immediately and continuously for 15 minutes, remove contact lenses if used, and consult medical personnel. Skin - rinse with water. Ingestion - consult medical personnel.