Punky Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Color Kit has everything you need to get high-intensity, long-lasting, semi permanent color with unbelievable shine and condition. Color lasts for 45+ washes. Recommended for use on Bleached, Highlighted or Light Blonde hair. No mixing, nothing to add. Follow directions carefully to achieve the color you’ve always wanted.
- (1) Tint Brush / Brocha de tinte
- (1) Pair of disposable gloves / Par de guantes
- (1) Punky Semi-Permanent Hair Color in COTTON CANDY / Colorant Semi-Permanente 3.5 fl oz / 100 mL
Shampoo hair and dry. To help prevent staining clothes, cover your shoulders with a towel or other protective material.
Use petroleum jelly or suitable barrier cream around hairline and ears. Wearing gloves, apply color evenly to the desired areas with your hands or use the included brush to apply color. Avoid direct application to the scalp.
Be sure to cover hair completely with product. Set a timer.
For Bleached or Highlighted hair: 15-30 minutes
For Light Blonde Hair: 30 minutes for maximum intensity (Not recommended for Dark Blonde or Darker Hair)
Do not use heat. Keeping gloves on, rinse hair thoroughly with cool water until water runs clear. Discard any unused portion. Style as usual.
DO NOT MIX WITH PEROXIDE. DO NOT DILUTE WITH CONDITIONER OR SHAMPOO.
CAUTION: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. Perform a preliminary allergy test according to the directions printed on this carton 24 hours prior to application. Avoid contact with eyes. This product must not be used for dying eyelashes, eyebrows, mustache, beard or facial hair. To do so may cause blindness.
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
Preliminary Allergy Test: Use soap and water to clean a small area of skin behind ear or on inner surface of forearm. Apply small quantity of color to area and allow it to dry. Do not wash or cover spot. After 24 hours wash with mild soap and water. If no irritation or inflammation is apparent, it may be assumed that no hypersensitivity to the dye exists. Do not continue use if irritation occurs. If there is a reaction, DO NOT USE THE COLOR. Consult a doctor. This test should be carried out before each application.
Do Punky Colour, NRage, and RAW products stain?
- Punky/NRage/RAW products may stain the skin and stain fabric such as clothing, towels, bedding materials, furniture tiles, grout and countertops. It will stain anything that is porous. Cover the area where you are applying and removing (Punky/RAW/NRage) with plastic bags, plastic wrap, foil, newspapers or any other materials you can discard to make sure you don’t get any unwanted staining. Rinse hair directly under a faucet and away from your face, neck or body. DO NOT rinse your hair in the shower as the color is likely to splatter and stain your shower and/or tub. Bathroom surfaces are porous so don’t take any chances.
- To help lessen any staining, peroxide-based cleansers can be used along with bleach or bleach-based cleaning sprays. You can also try equal parts of baking soda and liquid dish soap, mixed into a paste, and applied to the stained areas. Toothpaste applied to a cloth and rubbed in circular motions with a little bit of warm water may also help remove staining.