Raw Demi-Permanent Hair Color, Deep Purple, 4 fl oz.
- Buy 2 for $13.00 each and save 7%
- Shake well before use.
- Always apply to clean, dry hair.
- Apply stain protectant or petroleum jelly to ears and hairline.
- Wear gloves.
- Apply evenly to desired areas.
- Work thoroughly into the hair.
- Process for 15 minutes; 30 minutes for maximum intensity. No heat required.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water until water runs clear.
- Light shampoo may be necessary to remove scalp or skin stains.
- RAW color will be more intense and last longer when applied over bleached hair.
- RAW color will provide a subtle tone on tone effect on dark hair.
- RAW color will fade gradually within 3-12 weeks depending on condition, porosity, and shampoo used on hair.
WARNING: Use of this product may cause serious inflammation of the skin in some persons and a preliminary test should always be carried out to determine whether or not special sensitivity exists.
To make the test: a small area of skin behind the ear or on the inner surface of the forearm should be cleansed, using either soap and water or alcohol, and a small quantity of the hair dye should be applied to the area and allowed to dry. After 24 hours, the area should be washed gently with soap and water. If no irritation or inflammation occurs, it is usually assumed that no hypersensitivity to the dye exists. This test should, however, be carried out before each application. The hair dye should never be used for dyeing eyebrows or eyelashes as severe inflammation of the eye and even blindness may result. Keep out of reach of children.
CAUTION: This product contains ingredients that may cause irritation for certain individuals. A preliminary allergy test and strand test is recommended. Do not use on eyebrows, lashes or any other part of the body. To do so may cause blindness and severe irritation. If contact occurs with eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, contact a physician. Do not apply if scalp is broken or abraded. Keep in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Product may temporarily stain skin and permanently stain other materials.
Do Punky Colour, NRage, and RAW products stain?
- Punky/NRage/RAW products may stain the skin and stain fabric such as clothing, towels, bedding materials, furniture tiles, grout and countertops. It will stain anything that is porous. Cover the area where you are applying and removing (Punky/RAW/NRage) with plastic bags, plastic wrap, foil, newspapers or any other materials you can discard to make sure you don’t get any unwanted staining. Rinse hair directly under a faucet and away from your face, neck or body. DO NOT rinse your hair in the shower as the color is likely to splatter and stain your shower and/or tub. Bathroom surfaces are porous so don’t take any chances.
- To help lessen any staining, peroxide-based cleansers can be used along with bleach or bleach-based cleaning sprays. You can also try equal parts of baking soda and liquid dish soap, mixed into a paste, and applied to the stained areas. Toothpaste applied to a cloth and rubbed in circular motions with a little bit of warm water may also help remove staining.