- Get Bold Blue: Pick it up! Get oceanic panic with the Punky Colour Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Color, Atlantic Blue. Next-level, vibrant blue that gives you wild highlight streaks, full-on coverage, or flawless ombres. Express yourself with a pulsating vibrant energy, mirroring the dynamic spirit and modernity of a bustling cityscape!
- Organic Magic: We're all about keeping it real just like you! Get a super sensational color and then some more with this Punky Colour Atlantic Blue Conditioning Hair Color. This secret sauce features a blend of hair-enhancing premium ingredients and delightful natural essences. Packs your hair with an amazing blue color while strengthening and conditioning. No harsh chemicals, cruelty-free and vegan friendly too just like you!
- Dreams Come True: Imagine a 3.5 fl oz spill-resistant tub of pure color magic just sitting on your shelf whenever you need it! Turn your color dreams into a creative reality fast and easy with this gorgeous Punky Colour Atlantic Blue Hair Color. No special tools needed, glove up, grab your brush, and go wild! Simplify your hair game and level up like a true style maven!
- Dazzle and Delight: We got you! Enjoy no-fade color wonder for up to 35 washes. Show 'em what you got whether you're at work, class, or that music festival you've been dying to go to! Perfect for those who love to switch up their colors to match their mood. Blazing, brilliant color without a long time commitment!
- Shampoo hair and dry.
- Use petroleum jelly or baby oil around hairline and on ears.
- Use rubber gloves and apply color evenly from hair roots to ends with a tinting brush.
- Comb through. Leave on approximately 15-30 minutes and then rinse out. Dispose of remaining mixture. Wash hands after application.
Color will fade out with each shampoo and may last for 5-40 washes. Color may last longer depending upon type, condition, and porosity of hair. For best results, apply to dry, bleached hair first and do not condition.
CAUTION: PLEASE READ
- Do not use in the eye area. To do so may cause blindness.
- Avoid contact with skin or clothing as staining will result.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test should first be made.
- To test: use soap, water or alcohol to clean a small area of skin behind ear or on inner surface of forearm. Apply small quantity of hair color to area and allow it to dry. If no irritation or inflammation is apparent, it may be assumed that no hypersensitivity to the dye exists. Do not continue to use in case of irritation. The test should be carried out before each application.
- First Aid: Eyes - flush with water immediately and continuously for 15 minutes, remove contact lenses if used, and consult medical personnel. Skin - rinse with water. Ingestion - consult medical personnel.
Do Punky Colour, NRage, and RAW products stain?
- Punky/NRage/RAW products may stain the skin and stain fabric such as clothing, towels, bedding materials, furniture tiles, grout and countertops. It will stain anything that is porous. Cover the area where you are applying and removing (Punky/RAW/NRage) with plastic bags, plastic wrap, foil, newspapers or any other materials you can discard to make sure you don’t get any unwanted staining. Rinse hair directly under a faucet and away from your face, neck or body. DO NOT rinse your hair in the shower as the color is likely to splatter and stain your shower and/or tub. Bathroom surfaces are porous so don’t take any chances.
- To help lessen any staining, peroxide-based cleansers can be used along with bleach or bleach-based cleaning sprays. You can also try equal parts of baking soda and liquid dish soap, mixed into a paste, and applied to the stained areas. Toothpaste applied to a cloth and rubbed in circular motions with a little bit of warm water may also help remove staining.