- Cherry on Fire: Ch-ch-ch cherry bomb! Blow everyone away with our devilishly daring Punky Colour Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Color Cherry On Top! The perfect finishing touch to your rebel rockin' look of the day. Nobody's going to miss your brash and bright red locks. Break down your walls and let your creativity and self-expression shine!
- Stand Out, Shine On: More than just hair color; it's an experience! This Punky Conditioning Hair Color is infused with the finest hair-loving ingredients and natural essences. This means you get frighteningly fab cherry red hair with maxed out strength and shine. No PPD's, ammonia, and harsh chemicals. Certified cruelty-free and vegan-friendly too!
- Effortless Color Bliss: 3.5 fl oz of pure vibrant color goodness! We got you covered with the Punky Colour Cherry On Top. Each tub is a celebration of life and passion! No need for fancy hair equipment or complicated procedures. Just glove up, grab your brush, and color your heart out!
- Red Revolution: It's not just about getting a new hair color, we're all about transforming your life! Live bold and free with this Punky Colour Semi-Permanent, Cherry On Top banger! Get undeniable confidence, get a radical red color that stays for up to 35 washes. Let your hair do all the talking!
- Shampoo hair and dry.
- Use petroleum jelly or baby oil around hairline and on ears.
- Use rubber gloves and apply color evenly from hair roots to ends with a tinting brush.
- Comb through. Leave on approximately 15-30 minutes and then rinse out. Dispose of remaining mixture. Wash hands after application.
Color will fade out with each shampoo and may last for 5-40 washes. Color may last longer depending upon type, condition, and porosity of hair. For best results, apply to dry, bleached hair first and do not condition.
CAUTION: PLEASE READ
- Do not use in the eye area. To do so may cause blindness.
- Avoid contact with skin or clothing as staining will result.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test should first be made.
- To test: use soap, water or alcohol to clean a small area of skin behind ear or on inner surface of forearm. Apply small quantity of hair color to area and allow it to dry. If no irritation or inflammation is apparent, it may be assumed that no hypersensitivity to the dye exists. Do not continue to use in case of irritation. The test should be carried out before each application.
- First Aid: Eyes - flush with water immediately and continuously for 15 minutes, remove contact lenses if used, and consult medical personnel. Skin - rinse with water. Ingestion - consult medical personnel.
Do Punky Colour, NRage, and RAW products stain?
Punky/NRage/RAW products may stain the skin and stain fabric such as clothing, towels, bedding materials, furniture tiles, grout and countertops. It will stain anything that is porous. Cover the area where you are applying and removing (Punky/RAW/NRage) with plastic bags, plastic wrap, foil, newspapers or any other materials you can discard to make sure you don’t get any unwanted staining. Rinse hair directly under a faucet and away from your face, neck or body. DO NOT rinse your hair in the shower as the color is likely to splatter and stain your shower and/or tub. Bathroom surfaces are porous so don’t take any chances.
To help lessen any staining, peroxide-based cleansers can be used along with bleach or bleach-based cleaning sprays. You can also try equal parts of baking soda and liquid dish soap, mixed into a paste, and applied to the stained areas. Toothpaste applied to a cloth and rubbed in circular motions with a little bit of warm water may also help remove staining."