- Wild Pink: Be graceful and elegant! Get ready to turn heads with our Punky Colour Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Color Flamingo Pink. This vibrant and vivid raspberry sorbet pink hair dye is the ultimate choice for the creative and adventurous individual! Get glowing hot pink full coverage, lightning highlights, or sleek gradients!
- Unlock the Power: Harness the power of nature! Oh we didn't just stop at giving you brilliant color. Our Punky Colour, Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Color, Flamingo Pink contains premium ingredients and is enriched with natural essences. Unbelievable strength and shine that accents your bold pink color choice. Paraben-free, zero ammonia! Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free too.
- Color Explosion Alert: This flaming Flamingo Pink color explosion from Punky Colour comes in a handy 3.5 fl oz bottle. Just imagine having all the color you need at reach when you have this on your shelf. Hey, you won't even need fancy tools. It's just you, a pair of gloves, and your tinting brush. Slap it on and reveal rock rebel vibes on the spot. It's like a pro hair spa sesh without the boring new-age music!
- Instant Wow Factor: Yeah, we know you like to switch it up! Get all the stunning, lively colors you want without the long-term commitment with this Punky Colour Flamingo Pink Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Change your colors to the beat of your heart. Get vivid and bright colors for up to 35 washes! Be loud, and be proud!
- Shampoo hair and dry.
- Use petroleum jelly or baby oil around hairline and on ears.
- Use rubber gloves and apply color evenly from hair roots to ends with a tinting brush.
- Comb through. Leave on approximately 15-30 minutes and then rinse out. Dispose of remaining mixture. Wash hands after application.
Color will fade out with each shampoo and may last for 5-40 washes. Color may last longer depending upon type, condition, and porosity of hair. For best results, apply to dry, bleached hair first and do not condition.
CAUTION: PLEASE READ
- Do not use in the eye area. To do so may cause blindness.
- Avoid contact with skin or clothing as staining will result.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test should first be made.
- To test: use soap, water or alcohol to clean a small area of skin behind ear or on inner surface of forearm. Apply small quantity of hair color to area and allow it to dry. If no irritation or inflammation is apparent, it may be assumed that no hypersensitivity to the dye exists. Do not continue to use in case of irritation. The test should be carried out before each application.
- First Aid: Eyes - flush with water immediately and continuously for 15 minutes, remove contact lenses if used, and consult medical personnel. Skin - rinse with water. Ingestion - consult medical personnel.
Do Punky Colour, NRage, and RAW products stain?
- Punky/NRage/RAW products may stain the skin and stain fabric such as clothing, towels, bedding materials, furniture tiles, grout and countertops. It will stain anything that is porous. Cover the area where you are applying and removing (Punky/RAW/NRage) with plastic bags, plastic wrap, foil, newspapers or any other materials you can discard to make sure you don’t get any unwanted staining. Rinse hair directly under a faucet and away from your face, neck or body. DO NOT rinse your hair in the shower as the color is likely to splatter and stain your shower and/or tub. Bathroom surfaces are porous so don’t take any chances.
- To help lessen any staining, peroxide-based cleansers can be used along with bleach or bleach-based cleaning sprays. You can also try equal parts of baking soda and liquid dish soap, mixed into a paste, and applied to the stained areas. Toothpaste applied to a cloth and rubbed in circular motions with a little bit of warm water may also help remove staining.