- Auburn Elegance: Get your color on with our Jerome Russell Temp'ry Hair Color Spray - Auburn. A mystical hue that blends the warmth of red with the earthy tones of brown. Talk about passion and warmth! Perfect for fantastic full coverage and beautiful highlights. All the beauty without the commitment! .
- Bold, Beautiful, Safe: Rock your true colors without worrying about hair damage! Feel that amazing earthy vibe with the Temp'ry Hair Color Spray in Auburn. Made with premium ingredients with none of the bad stuff. Get sensational color payoff while keeping your hair in top shape! No need for bleach or peroxide for this bold color affair. It's vegan-friendly and cruelty-free, good for you and the environment!
- Take It Easy: Dive head first into a new world of color with the Jerome Russell Temp'ry Color Spray in Auburn! Each spray bottle holds 2.2 oz of Auburn goodness, enough to cover your crown with a unique warmth. Just pop the cap open, aim, and spray the BASIC away. So fast and easy!
- Quick Color Fix: Feeling the need for a change or need your natural color back tomorrow for work? Fear not! This Temp'ry Hair Color Spray only stays vibrant with true-to-life color until you need it to. Done with it? Just jump into your shower, do a quick shampoo, and you're done. Get the color you want right when you want it!
- Shake can well.
- Hold about 12 to 18 inches away from hair.
- Apply to dry-styled hair.
Do not apply to wet or chemically damaged hair.
WARNING: Flammable! Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid spraying eyes, fingertips, or fabrics. Contents under pressure. Do not use near flame or while smoking. Do not place in hot water or near radiators. stoves, or other heat sources. Do not puncture, incinerate, or store in temperatures above 120° F (50° C). Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Caution - this product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes and eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.