Colour Off 20 Volume Developer Ingredients: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ethoxydiglycol, Ceteareth-7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Stannate, Phosphoric Acid
Colour Off Activator Ingredients: Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile minerale), Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Persulfate, Sodium Metasilicate, Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Stearate, Aluminum Distearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Hydrated Silica, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Disodium EDTA, Ultramarines (CI77007), Ext. Violet (CI60730)
Intrabond Hair Mask Ingredients: Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Linum Usitassimum Seed Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Fibroin, Sericin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate Dimethicone, Silicone Quaternium-8, Quaternium-91, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Polyquaternium-37, Polyquaternium-7, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Trideceth-10, Fragrance, Eugenol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
- Always perform an allergy test before each application. See below for allergy test directions.
- Wear Gloves.
- Make sure that clothing and the area around you is protected from accidental spills and color remover product. Please note that towels will become discolored by this product.
- Refer to chart for portion amounts and timing correlating to what type of dye is being removed. (Must keep mixture ¼" off scalp when removing permanent hair dye.)
- Using spoon provided, combine Colour Off_ ingredients, per the chart, into a non-metallic bowl. Mix to a creamy consistency.
- It's very important that you mix the Activator and the peroxide thoroughly, making sure that there are no lumps or undissolved particles in the mixture. Failure to do so may produce less than desirable results.
- Using tint brush or sponge provided, apply mixture to the areas of the hair in which you wish to remove hair color. (Hair texture, tenacity, and porosity may affect results.)
- You may also use your gloved hands to make sure that the areas you want to remove color from are thoroughly covered. Just make sure that there is a complete coating on all of the hair strands and that there are not lumps or clusters of the mixture in any given area.
- Leave Colour Off_ mixture on hair for pre-determined amount of time based on type of hair color removing.
- Gently shampoo to remove Colour Off_ mixture. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Discard any unused portion of mixture.
- Towel-dry hair.
- Apply Hair Mask with IntraBond from the scalp to ends of the hair. Work product through to evenly distribute. Gently comb with a wide-tooth comb. Leave-in for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse hair thoroughly.
- Dry hair. Now your hair is ready for your next Punky Colour hair color!
For removing Temporary, Semi-permanent, Demi-permanent & Permanent Hair Color
Use soap and water to clean a small area on the inner surface of the forearm.
Apply small quantity of Colour Off_ mixture to area.
Allow to dry.
If no irritation or inflammation is apparent, it may be assumed that no hypersensitivity exists.
Remove with mild soap and cool water.
Do not continue use if irritation occurs.
The test should be carried out before each application.
Caution: Product contains bleach. Always perform a patch test before application. Do not use on eyebrows or eyelashes, to do so may cause blindness. If mixture gets into eyes, flush with large amount of water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention. Keep bleach off scalp at all times. This product contains ingredients that may cause irritation to some people. It is recommended to do a strand test. Do not apply to any skin or scalp with open wounds or sores. Bleach must remain moist during processing. Keep away from heat or flame. Store in cool, dry place. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
Product contains bleach. Please see Precautions listed below and always perform a patch test before application.