Laguna Color Weave - Cap and Crochet Hook
- Buy 2 for $7.50 each and save 6%
- Place the California Weaving Cap on the head. Tie securely.
- Using the supplied hook, pull hair through cap.
- Mix bleach into a thick creamy almost paste-like consistency. Use a thickener when using a tint for a thicker mixture.
- Apply mixture to hair pulled through cap. Completely cover hair with bleach or tint mixture.
- Cover head with plastic bag prior to applying heat.
- Use heat lamps or dryer to process.
- When desired color or lightening is achieved, rinse mixture from hair.
- Only shampoo the hair pulled through the cap.
- DO NOT REMOVE CAP. Rinse off shampoo. Gently towel blot hair.
- You can now apply a color toner to the lightened hair. Process according to manufacturer's directions.
- After processing, rinse color toner from hair.
- Remove cap, shampoo and style.
No warranty or liability by company for use other than intended.
Write Your Own Review