- White Hot N' Rage: Ready to rock the world with your killer hair game? Buckle up, our 'N Rage White Out Pre-Color Bleach & Toner Kit will strap you on a rocket ship heading towards a wild world of color and style. This is where it all starts! Achieve your hair goals, this power pack gets your hair ready and raring for your creative touch!
- Unlock Stunning Locks: Bomb stubborn shades and hues away without damaging your precious locks! Prep your hair like a pro with this powerful 'N RAGE White Out Pre-Color pack. Epic hair lightening, formulated by only the realest hair experts to provide you with maximum white-out results. We do away with the bad stuff, only the best for you! Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free too, so you know you're doing the right thing!
- Hair Game Changer: A complete hair transformation experience in one dynamite package! This 'N Rage White Out Kit comes with a whopping 4 fl oz bottle of White Out Conditioning Toner, 2 fl oz 40 Volume Activator, and 1 oz 10 Minute Bleach Powder. Oh yeah! You get a handy Hook Brush and a pair of Protective Gloves to keep your mitts pristine. Get ready to change your hair destiny!
- Bye to Boring: Go from "meh" to "heck yeah!" in just a few minutes! Getting that white-hot hair look shouldn't feel like advanced calculus. Experience a one-of-a-kind magical hair transformation. Do your thing! Just follow a few simple steps and you're ready to rock the block. Come out swingin' and let your hair do all the talking!
- WEAR GLOVES TO PROTECT HANDS.
- Empty contents of the 10-Minute Bleach powder packet into a non-metallic bowl.
- Gradually add activator and mix to a creamy consistency.
- Apply to desired areas using the brush. You can use a frosting cap to streak/chunk your hair, or have a friend help foil your hair.
- Keep the bleach at least ¼ inch from scalp at all times!
- Begin processing at room temperature. Check at least every 10 minutes until desired lightness has been achieved.
- Allow to cool for 3 minutes then use cool water to rinse thoroughly until water runs clear.
- Do not save any unused mixture. Discard immediately after use.
- Gently shampoo and towel blot hair dry.
- Carefully comb or smooth hair to remove tangles.
- Apply White Out Conditioning toner directly from dispensing bottle. Half of the bottle (2 oz) should be sufficient for most hair lengths. Starting at scalp work down to the ends. Do not apply to the ends until the last 5 minutes. Make sure that the product thoroughly saturates the bleached hair.
- Start timing. Check hair every 5 minutes until desired de-blonding is achieved.
- When desired color is achieved, rinse hair. Do not shampoo. Comb and style as usual.
- Hair should be clean and dry. No shampoo for at least 24 hours prior.
- Protect your clothing during the application and cover any and all surfaces that may come in contact with the bleach mixture.
- Always wear gloves. Bleach mixture can irritate unprotected skin.
- Do a strand test to determine approximate processing time. See instructions in strand Test section.
- Use non-metallic containers or utensils around the bleach mixture.
- When opening packet, hold away from face and avoid inhaling contents.
- Do not store any unused mixture. Discard immediately after use.
- Do not use on eyebrows or eyelashes.
- Do not use on hair that has been processed with metallic dyes, henna or has been previously bleached.
- Light Blonde to Dark Blonde: 10-15 minutes
- Light Brown: 10-20 minutes
- Medium Brown: 10-45 minutes
- Dark Brown to Black: 10-60 minutes
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Blonding depends on the natural hair color, condition, and porosity of the hair.
- The darker/coarser the hair the longer to process.
- This product is designed to be used at room temperature.
10 Minute Bleach Packet: Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Silicate, Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Metasilicate, Silica, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Sodium Stearate, Disodium EDTA
Bleach Activator: Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrogen Peroxide, Ethoxydiglycol, Ceteareth-7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Stannate, Phosphoric Acid
White Out Conditioning Toner: Water (Aqua, Eau), Alcohol Denat., Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diglycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate, Violet 2 (CI 60725)
CAUTION: Do not use on eyebrows or lashes. To do so may cause blindness. If mixture gets into eyes, flush wuth a large amount of water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention. Keep bleach off scalp at all times. Bleach must remain moist during processing.
Keep away from heat or flame. Store in a cool, dry place.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN