- Bold Turquoise Splash: Color your world enchanted with the Punky Colour Semi-Permanent Hair Color Kit, Turquoise! Life's too short, have more fun with positively vibrant and eye-catching hair. Whether you need cool highlights or total glowing mermaid hair coverage, we got you! Fun, fast, and easy color upgrade just for you!
- Vibrant Vegan Formula: Get fabulous without worrying about damaging and drying your precious locks out! This Punky Colour Turquoise hair color solution is made with gentle active ingredients and infused with natural essences. No harsh ingredients, cruelty-free and vegan-friendly too. Perfect for eco-conscious souls just like you!
- One-Kit Wonder: We know how life can be hectic for a rockstar like you, sometimes finding the time to color your hair can be a struggle. That's why we curated this easy-peasy all-in-one hair color power pack! This Punky Colour Semi-Permanent Hair Color Kit has got everything you need. A 3.5 fl oz bottle of no-mix color solution, protective hand gloves, and a handy tinting brush. Just color away!
- Extended Play: Rock your unique style for weeks on end! This Punky Colour Turquoise semi-permanent hair dye gives you cheerful and exotic locks for up to 45+ washes! Make magic happen at work, school, or on stage. Mellows to a soft, candy-sweet color until you've decided on your next look. Your bubblegum dreams made real!
Shampoo hair and dry. To help prevent staining clothes, cover your shoulders with a towel or other protective material.
Use petroleum jelly or suitable barrier cream around hairline and ears. Wearing gloves, apply color evenly to the desired areas with your hands or use the included brush to apply color. Avoid direct application to the scalp.
Be sure to cover hair completely with product. Set a timer.
For Bleached or Highlighted hair: 15-30 minutes
For Light Blonde Hair: 30 minutes for maximum intensity (Not recommended for Dark Blonde or Darker Hair)
Do not use heat. Keeping gloves on, rinse hair thoroughly with cool water until water runs clear. Discard any unused portion. Style as usual.
DO NOT MIX WITH PEROXIDE. DO NOT DILUTE WITH CONDITIONER OR SHAMPOO.
CAUTION: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. Perform a preliminary allergy test according to the directions printed on this carton 24 hours prior to application. Avoid contact with eyes. This product must not be used for dying eyelashes, eyebrows, mustache, beard or facial hair. To do so may cause blindness.
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
Preliminary Allergy Test: Use soap and water to clean a small area of skin behind ear or on inner surface of forearm. Apply small quantity of color to area and allow it to dry. Do not wash or cover spot. After 24 hours wash with mild soap and water. If no irritation or inflammation is apparent, it may be assumed that no hypersensitivity to the dye exists. Do not continue use if irritation occurs. If there is a reaction, DO NOT USE THE COLOR. Consult a doctor. This test should be carried out before each application.
Do Punky Colour, NRage, and RAW products stain?
- Punky/NRage/RAW products may stain the skin and stain fabric such as clothing, towels, bedding materials, furniture tiles, grout and countertops. It will stain anything that is porous. Cover the area where you are applying and removing (Punky/RAW/NRage) with plastic bags, plastic wrap, foil, newspapers or any other materials you can discard to make sure you don’t get any unwanted staining. Rinse hair directly under a faucet and away from your face, neck or body. DO NOT rinse your hair in the shower as the color is likely to splatter and stain your shower and/or tub. Bathroom surfaces are porous so don’t take any chances.
- To help lessen any staining, peroxide-based cleansers can be used along with bleach or bleach-based cleaning sprays. You can also try equal parts of baking soda and liquid dish soap, mixed into a paste, and applied to the stained areas. Toothpaste applied to a cloth and rubbed in circular motions with a little bit of warm water may also help remove staining.