- Flame On: ! Blaze up your hair game with our Punky Colour Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Color - Flame. An exhilarating adventure through light and heat with an unmistakable fire orange glow! Get fantastic full coverage, so-hot highlights, and exciting gradients the fast and easy way. Burn, baby!
- Premium Perfection: This Punky Colour Conditioning Color in Flame gives you a fiery and feisty color boost without damaging or drying out your locks. Chock full of premium ingredients and ultra-beneficial natural elements. Gives your hair unbelievable strength and shine as it fires it up with a gorgeous bright orange glow. Hey, it's vegan-friendly and cruelty-free too! Spankin' color and style without the guilt.
- Effortlessly Vibrant: We know what's up! This Punky Colour Semi-Permanent Color is just what a busy bee like you need! Get 3.5 fl oz of straight-up FIRE hair color in each spill-resistant tub. No mess, no fuss! Just get your gloves, grab your brush, and apply. Glides so easily on hair with its super luxurious creamy texture. You're done before you know it. Do more, SLAY MORE!
- Endless Color Freedom: Not in it for the long haul? With this Punky Colour Flame Semi-Permanent Color, you'll always be in total control! Lasts up to 35 washes, just enough time to think about your next color adventure. Life's too short to fit in, stand up and shout and let the world know what you have got!
- Shampoo hair and dry.
- Use petroleum jelly or baby oil around hairline and on ears.
- Use rubber gloves and apply color evenly from hair roots to ends with a tinting brush.
- Comb through. Leave on approximately 15-30 minutes and then rinse out. Dispose of remaining mixture. Wash hands after application.
Color will fade out with each shampoo and may last for 5-40 washes. Color may last longer depending upon type, condition, and porosity of hair. For best results, apply to dry, bleached hair first and do not condition.
CAUTION: PLEASE READ
- Do not use in the eye area. To do so may cause blindness.
- Avoid contact with skin or clothing as staining will result.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test should first be made.
- To test: use soap, water or alcohol to clean a small area of skin behind ear or on inner surface of forearm. Apply small quantity of hair color to area and allow it to dry. If no irritation or inflammation is apparent, it may be assumed that no hypersensitivity to the dye exists. Do not continue to use in case of irritation. The test should be carried out before each application.
- First Aid: Eyes - flush with water immediately and continuously for 15 minutes, remove contact lenses if used, and consult medical personnel. Skin - rinse with water. Ingestion - consult medical personnel.
Do Punky Colour, NRage, and RAW products stain?
- Punky/NRage/RAW products may stain the skin and stain fabric such as clothing, towels, bedding materials, furniture tiles, grout and countertops. It will stain anything that is porous. Cover the area where you are applying and removing (Punky/RAW/NRage) with plastic bags, plastic wrap, foil, newspapers or any other materials you can discard to make sure you don’t get any unwanted staining. Rinse hair directly under a faucet and away from your face, neck or body. DO NOT rinse your hair in the shower as the color is likely to splatter and stain your shower and/or tub. Bathroom surfaces are porous so don’t take any chances.
- To help lessen any staining, peroxide-based cleansers can be used along with bleach or bleach-based cleaning sprays. You can also try equal parts of baking soda and liquid dish soap, mixed into a paste, and applied to the stained areas. Toothpaste applied to a cloth and rubbed in circular motions with a little bit of warm water may also help remove staining.