- Indulge in Blue: Get some midnight magic on you! Break the mold with our Punky Colour Semi Permanent Conditioning Hair Color, Midnight Blue. Show off your unique style with this deep blue shade. Great for accents, full coverage, and sensational gradients. Seriously glam with a touch of mystery!
- Dazzle Without Damage: No time for the awful stuff! Get explosive hair color and style effortlessly with zero damage and dryness. This Punky Colour Nourishing Hair Color serves delicious blue hues as it nourishes your hair to perfection. Infused with a bomb Vegan Keratin Complex and other beneficial ingredients. We're vegan-friendly and cruelty-free too!
- Glove up, Transform: Yes, we know you're busy! Why make it a chore when you can get bangin' colorfast and easy with Punky Colour's Midnight Blue. Just glove up, grab your brush and go! Our magic color formula works even on darker hair. Spend less time coloring and more time SLAYING!
- Dare to Be Different: Embrace your inner rebel! Hey, this is not just about hair color. This Punky Colour Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Midnight Blue helps you express your true self. Own your style and turn heads wherever you go. Keeps you going, color stays beautiful for up to 35 washes. You're not a follower, you're a bold and daring trendsetter!
- Shampoo hair and dry.
- Use petroleum jelly or baby oil around hairline and on ears.
- Use rubber gloves and apply color evenly from hair roots to ends with a tinting brush.
- Comb through. Leave on approximately 15-30 minutes and then rinse out. Dispose of remaining mixture. Wash hands after application.
Color will fade out with each shampoo and may last for 5-40 washes. Color may last longer depending upon type, condition, and porosity of hair. For best results, apply to dry, bleached hair first and do not condition.
CAUTION: PLEASE READ
- Do not use in the eye area. To do so may cause blindness.
- Avoid contact with skin or clothing as staining will result.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test should first be made.
- To test: use soap, water or alcohol to clean a small area of skin behind ear or on inner surface of forearm. Apply small quantity of hair color to area and allow it to dry. If no irritation or inflammation is apparent, it may be assumed that no hypersensitivity to the dye exists. Do not continue to use in case of irritation. The test should be carried out before each application.
- First Aid: Eyes - flush with water immediately and continuously for 15 minutes, remove contact lenses if used, and consult medical personnel. Skin - rinse with water. Ingestion - consult medical personnel.
Do Punky Colour, NRage, and RAW products stain?
- Punky/NRage/RAW products may stain the skin and stain fabric such as clothing, towels, bedding materials, furniture tiles, grout and countertops. It will stain anything that is porous. Cover the area where you are applying and removing (Punky/RAW/NRage) with plastic bags, plastic wrap, foil, newspapers or any other materials you can discard to make sure you don’t get any unwanted staining. Rinse hair directly under a faucet and away from your face, neck or body. DO NOT rinse your hair in the shower as the color is likely to splatter and stain your shower and/or tub. Bathroom surfaces are porous so don’t take any chances.
- To help lessen any staining, peroxide-based cleansers can be used along with bleach or bleach-based cleaning sprays. You can also try equal parts of baking soda and liquid dish soap, mixed into a paste, and applied to the stained areas. Toothpaste applied to a cloth and rubbed in circular motions with a little bit of warm water may also help remove staining.