- Wine Red Wow: Break free! Show 'em who's boss with the intoxicating charms of our Punky Colour Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Color, Red Wine! We're talking about vibrant, head-turning deep ruby red vibes. Send your confidence skyrocketing and set apart yourself from this crowd with this hair color wonder. Leave being BASIC behind!
- Colorful & Caring: Let's keep it real! This Punky Colour Conditioning Hair Color nourishes your hair to perfect health as it infuses it with a dramatic red shade. Contains Vegan Keratin Complex and other beneficial essences that keep locks poppin' and glowing. Vegan-free and cruelty-free too, just like you!
- Simplify Hair Perfection: Don't sweat it! We made getting superstar hair color easy just for you. Each spill-resistant tub of Punky Colour Red Wine Hair Color contains 3.5 fl oz of pure awesomeness! No bleach or peroxide is required. Just get your gloves on, snag your tinting brush, and away you go! Sit back and watch color magic happen.
- Radiate Confidence: You're not just changing color, you're embracing your inner fire! Express yourself to the fullest. This Semi-Permanent Red Wine Hair Color from Punky gives you deliciously vivid hues for up to 35 washes. Be unique and bring the fire to work, school, or your gig tonight!
- Shampoo hair and dry.
- Use petroleum jelly or baby oil around hairline and on ears.
- Use rubber gloves and apply color evenly from hair roots to ends with a tinting brush.
- Comb through. Leave on approximately 15-30 minutes and then rinse out. Dispose of remaining mixture. Wash hands after application.
Color will fade out with each shampoo and may last for 5-40 washes. Color may last longer depending upon type, condition, and porosity of hair. For best results, apply to dry, bleached hair first and do not condition.
CAUTION: PLEASE READ
- Do not use in the eye area. To do so may cause blindness.
- Avoid contact with skin or clothing as staining will result.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test should first be made.
- To test: use soap, water or alcohol to clean a small area of skin behind ear or on inner surface of forearm. Apply small quantity of hair color to area and allow it to dry. If no irritation or inflammation is apparent, it may be assumed that no hypersensitivity to the dye exists. Do not continue to use in case of irritation. The test should be carried out before each application.
- First Aid: Eyes - flush with water immediately and continuously for 15 minutes, remove contact lenses if used, and consult medical personnel. Skin - rinse with water. Ingestion - consult medical personnel.
Do Punky Colour, NRage, and RAW products stain?
- Punky/NRage/RAW products may stain the skin and stain fabric such as clothing, towels, bedding materials, furniture tiles, grout and countertops. It will stain anything that is porous. Cover the area where you are applying and removing (Punky/RAW/NRage) with plastic bags, plastic wrap, foil, newspapers or any other materials you can discard to make sure you don’t get any unwanted staining. Rinse hair directly under a faucet and away from your face, neck or body. DO NOT rinse your hair in the shower as the color is likely to splatter and stain your shower and/or tub. Bathroom surfaces are porous so don’t take any chances.
- To help lessen any staining, peroxide-based cleansers can be used along with bleach or bleach-based cleaning sprays. You can also try equal parts of baking soda and liquid dish soap, mixed into a paste, and applied to the stained areas. Toothpaste applied to a cloth and rubbed in circular motions with a little bit of warm water may also help remove staining.