- Spring Green Sensation: Fresh and fierce! Take your hair game to the next level with the Punky Colour, Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Color, Spring Green! Your ticket to head-turning, jaw-dropping hair color. Not your average hair color, it's a wild and fearless statement that you're GREEN, ALL IN! The perfect thing to get stunning highlights and fantastic full-color coverage.
- Indulge in Hair Bliss: Get some magical goodness on your hair with this Punky Colour Spring Green hair color! Worry-free bold color and style! We made this rich semi-permanent color with safe, gentle yet super effective ingredients. Go from "meh" to "OH YEAH" with vivid green color and nourished, strengthened hair. Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free too, beautiful with a big heart just like you!
- Hair Magic Unleashed: You're busy living the sweet life, so leave the rest to us! We've made sure that using the Punky Colour Spring Green hair color is as easy as pie! Comes in a generous 3.5 fl oz no-spill tub that's awesome for back-to-back hair transformations. Just get your tinting brush, follow a few simple steps, then you're on your way to a wonderful new world of color and style!
- Color Confidence Unleashed: We're talking about long-lasting vibrant colors you can count on! This Punky Colour Spring Green semi-permanent hair color gives you glowing and gorgeous locks for up to 35 washes. Color so fine that stays until you've decided on your next shade of choice. Feel the confidence and power as you express yourself to the max!
- Shampoo hair and dry.
- Use petroleum jelly or baby oil around hairline and on ears.
- Use rubber gloves and apply color evenly from hair roots to ends with a tinting brush.
- Comb through. Leave on approximately 15-30 minutes and then rinse out. Dispose of remaining mixture. Wash hands after application.
Color will fade out with each shampoo and may last for 5-40 washes. Color may last longer depending upon type, condition, and porosity of hair. For best results, apply to dry, bleached hair first and do not condition.
CAUTION: PLEASE READ
- Do not use in the eye area. To do so may cause blindness.
- Avoid contact with skin or clothing as staining will result.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test should first be made.
- To test: use soap, water or alcohol to clean a small area of skin behind ear or on inner surface of forearm. Apply small quantity of hair color to area and allow it to dry. If no irritation or inflammation is apparent, it may be assumed that no hypersensitivity to the dye exists. Do not continue to use in case of irritation. The test should be carried out before each application.
- First Aid: Eyes - flush with water immediately and continuously for 15 minutes, remove contact lenses if used, and consult medical personnel. Skin - rinse with water. Ingestion - consult medical personnel.
Do Punky Colour, NRage, and RAW products stain?
- Punky/NRage/RAW products may stain the skin and stain fabric such as clothing, towels, bedding materials, furniture tiles, grout and countertops. It will stain anything that is porous. Cover the area where you are applying and removing (Punky/RAW/NRage) with plastic bags, plastic wrap, foil, newspapers or any other materials you can discard to make sure you don’t get any unwanted staining. Rinse hair directly under a faucet and away from your face, neck or body. DO NOT rinse your hair in the shower as the color is likely to splatter and stain your shower and/or tub. Bathroom surfaces are porous so don’t take any chances.
- To help lessen any staining, peroxide-based cleansers can be used along with bleach or bleach-based cleaning sprays. You can also try equal parts of baking soda and liquid dish soap, mixed into a paste, and applied to the stained areas. Toothpaste applied to a cloth and rubbed in circular motions with a little bit of warm water may also help remove staining.